In October, one of the most happening festival has got to be HALLOWEEN besides Oktoberfest. Halloween has always been one of my favorite as it is an excuse for me to play dress-up and also go for something I would not try normally. I always wanted to try different style but I always ended up in my everyday typical look. One of the videos my friend show me lately kinda make me feel the urge for a change. This actually does not suit into the Halloween theme but it is something I would like to try.
How to look like a k-pop star?
I have never been a great fans of k-pop but the fashion style and make up is really good. I also wonder why does all Korean girls have flawless skin. I super envy their flawless skin because I have been struggling with skin problems for years.
p/s: I am also not a hater.
Hi, I just realise a way to conceal my complexion by applying foundation first before primer than foundation again.
ReplyDeleteThat is, first foundation-primer-foundation(again)-powder.
I know the sequences are rather weird but it worked for me. My skin looks flawless in pictures.
Hope this helps. (:
I will give it a try. Hope it will work for me also.
DeleteThanks anyway. :)