Wednesday, 7 November 2012

It's this Friday!

It's this FRIDAYYYY!
Was planning for this event for 2 whole semester and it's finally near. Feeling so excited and nervous at the same time. Hope everything goes on well. It's one of the project I've work so hard for and I hope the outcome is really good. Went through so many good and bad times that I almost wanted to give up. Planning for an event can be really stressful. Went through so many breakdowns but lucky for me, I have some good friends along the way that are really supportive and inspiring. They definitely   inspire me to have more passion for this industry. 


From planning stage to audition and now to the finals! I definitely learnt a lot. 
These are some pictures from pre-event that was held in Sunway University. 

Donation drive.
Preparations for backdrop.

With the korean boy in traditional Korean Hanbuk.

Food and beverage team

Winner for the lucky draw. Prize is an instant camera sponsor by PhotoCrafts.

Accessories booth sponsored by Vintage 1998.

Hee Mang in Korean that brings the meaning of Hope.

Group Picture by the end of the event.







No comments:

Post a Comment