Monday, 21 January 2013

Sunday at Ben's

Hello readers, I know I haven't been updating much. Still trying to adapt to the new semester hectic workloads and all. Anyways, most of you already know about ben's. There are several outlets in different malls. I went to the one in Publika as usual. Went there just for the desserts but I would like to try out the main course next time. The menu is quite similar to delicious in my point of view.

Red Velvet Cake - RM11.90

red sponge, chocolate ganache & cream cheese frosting

Macadamia Cheesecake Sundae - RM11.90

ice cream, caramel & macadamia cheesecake chunks 

Bread & Butter Pudding - RM10.90

with hot custard sauce

My favorite pick of the day would be the Macadamia Cheesecake Sundae. Really like the texture and the ice cream balance out the thick cheese. The macadamia also reminds me about Garrett Popcorn.

Right: Watermelon Lychee - RM9.90
Left: Berry Basil Lemonade - RM9.90

The drinks were not bad either, really refreshing especially during a hot day. That's all for now. Stay tune for more updates. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment