Tuesday, 20 November 2012

희망 (Hee Mang) Hope

I finally got the pictures for the event. So I'll blog about it as promised. It went quite well although there are a lot of heart-attack moments during the preps. I am quite happy with the outcome that everyone kinda enjoy and have fun on that night. 

Here are some of the pictures from that night. 
Decorations

Welcome


Kimchi from Korean Women Association

Registration

Exhibition team


International buffet


Fashion exhibition






Mc Black

Performance from Redmouse Dance Academy 

Redmouse Dance Academy 
Carrot Robot

Band from Monash University

Bryan from TOA

Branded Soldiers

Singing performance from Monash student

13 years old Isabelle from SMK Seri Hartamas

Moovelite from Sunway University Dance Club

10 KGS from Sunway University

Performance from London boys
2nd runner up- Moovelite

1st runner up- Isabelle

Winner for the talent show- 10 KGS

The organizer team - DEMT 2011/08!

No comments:

Post a Comment