I can't wait for the coming weekend because it's urbanscapes 2012. As an event student, i have always been told to get more involve in different events but I never really do anything. At least I am trying! Been wanting to go for this event since last year but couldn't make it. Now it's finally near. This year's line up is super awesome. I can't wait for Yuna and Sigor Ros. I think I am going to cry when I see Sigur Ros.
For those that doesn't know what is urbanscapes go check it out at Urbanscapes! The schedule seems pretty pack. Need to decide on which stage at what time before that day to avoid chaos. Another reason why I am so excited is because of the vendors. The clothing, accessories and food vendors are quite attractive for people like me that cannot resist temptation. Can't wait to indulge myself in the 2 days creative arts festival.
![]() |
| Urbanscapes 2012 schedule. |
One thing I find Urbanscapes is really thoughtful is that they even arrange free shuttles at a few stops. Mainly is due to the lack of parking space at the venue as it is at Padang Astaka. This is really convenient because the venue can also be quite far for most people.
![]() |
| Urbanscapes 2012 free shuttles stop! |


No comments:
Post a Comment