Monday, 10 December 2012

Dip N Dip

Finally went to Dip N Dip with my girls after craving for it for weeks. I love spontaneous outings. It is definitely a chocolate heaven. Since there was only the 3 of us, we ordered 2 desserts to share. I wish I could order more. It was so filling and the chocolate is really rich. 

a taste will make u :)
Chocolate brownies crepes
Definitely love the brownies crepes. It is covered with 3 types of chocolate which are milk, dark and white chocolate. There is a layer of brownies in between the crepes. Sumptuously warm and creamy.
Fondant
The fondant is a bit too heavy for my liking though. The chocolate is too thick and it is super warm. However, the ice-cream really helps to balance the taste of the chocolate and I personally think that the ice-cream is super fine.

Can't wait to go back and try the other desserts. The waffle sticks and pancake are super tempting.

Dip n Dip
Jalan Telawi 3, 
Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur.

No comments:

Post a Comment