Finally done with finals and this hectic semester. It has been a really stressful semester and I am so happy that I'm done with it. Haven't been sleeping good for the past few weeks and my breakouts are getting so bad. Then I decided to give a try to etude house since a lot of my friends suggested it. I bought the AC Clinic Intense trial kit. It is says that it is a special trial kit for trouble care. The price is quite reasonable and I think it can lasts for about a month. I have only started using for about a week and I can see slight changes already. Even people around me says I have better skin now. *happyfeetdance*
| This is how the trial kit look like. |
Step 2: Apply toner with cotton pad and continue with the gel lotion. The lotion is in gel form so it will be hydrating enough but not oily at all.
Step 3: Apply the pink powder spot on blemishes and followed by pink powder water. I only use the pink powder spot at night and pink powder water both day and night. You can see the difference after using it overnight. When you use the pink powder spot, do not shake the bottle. You have to dip the cotton bud into the pink powder and apply it on blemishes and acne.
I am quite satisfied with the outcome even I have only started using for a week. I also like that they included the cotton bud inside the trial kit so it is really convenient to bring around when going for a trip.


No comments:
Post a Comment